At Audie Properties, we have an in depth knowledge of the local property market and pride ourselves on our skilled legal professionalism in property, delivering the very best results.
Our experienced real estate consultants have attorneys and conveyancers at their disposal at all stages of a property transaction, thereby ensuring that you receive professional legal and real estate services.
Whether you sell or buy a property, our aim and focus is to render a professional and cost-effective service and reliable advice that will meet or exceed your expectations.
Mandated by the Seller we will:
- Provide you with the necessary relevant information in order to price and position your property competitively in the market;
- Provide you with a complete service from marketing, negotiations and selling, to drafting of tailor-made deed of sale and transferring of your property;
- Protect your interest and give you legal advice;
Mandated by the Buyer we will:
- Give you impartial, objective advice about every aspect of buying property;
- After establishing your criteria we will do the house-hunting and liaise with estate agents and private sellers on your behalf to find you the ideal property;
- Look after your interest and work towards the best price, terms and conditions for the sale;
- Advise you on all the costs associated with home purchasing and put you in touch with finance broker/s, architects and/or building contractors;
- Attend to the negotiations on your behalf to secure the property at the right price with the necessary terms and conditions;
- Prepare an tailor-made offer to purchase and present same to the Seller;
- Review the Deed of Sale and Title Deed and furnish advice on potential pitfalls and issues;
- Assist with the arrangement of inspection and issuing of certificates;
For your free and no-obligation consultation, contact our consultants.